Due to my low attention span I always seem to have many ideas on the go – the problem is prioritizing them!
So lets have a look what is upcoming!
- Continuing with the mobile comics theme: This is ongoing within 3 Million Years. I want to continue to give the latest news, reviews and information on comics on the iPhone, iPad, Android & PSP.
- Connected with the above is getting someone to help with Android, iPad and PSP reviews and news – the iPad comics are closely linked to the iPhone, so I really want someone to do Android and PSP!
- The store – I would love to get some more t-shirts and other apparel available. Also more 3MY branded goods.
- My WebComics – I still want to do my own comics. ‘Alone’ is nearly half way through and is available as a full download or a hard copy at Lulu
Following ‘Alone’ I’ve got an experimental comic called AR: Crime – made exclusively on my iPhone! So far I am 40 pages in, and there is a lot more to come – I will possibly split it up into 3 or 4 acts to give variety!
Talos – Talos is a hand drawn comic which I have plotted (in my head) and started some of the concept art, but i’m no more into three pages. I’ll probably put this one on the back burner for a while!
Freehand – this is a fun one that I have recently started. A basis comic, drawn into one of my moleskins in pens and pencils. This is going to be created in parallel to the AR Crime comic.
King of the Hill – A short 10-12 page comic which I wrote and then passed to my brother for art duties – he’s been busy with his PHD recently so not yet!
- POD I: This is an ongoing comic series that I have in mind and am planning on producing it on a Print-on-demand basis – need to speak to the artist though….
- POD II: Possibly a small text pod project…why not!?
- AudioBoo’s: Short of doing some long winded podcasts I think some short style AudioBoos would be best!