Red Bull Flying Bach: the kind of fusion that you would have never imagined
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Red Bull Flying Bach is the ultimate clash of cultures: classical music meetsÂ breakdance, high culture meets urban art
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Absolutely unique: Four timesÂ breakdancingÂ world champions Flying Steps are not only dancing, they areÂ visualizingÂ and revivingÂ Bachâ€˜sÂ Well-Tempered Clavier
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The one-of-a-kind performance has started to tour Europe with stops in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey.
FLYING STEPS: NOT ONLY AÂ BREAKDANCINGÂ CREW; A LEGEND
Flying Steps: Â Germanyâ€™s most popularÂ breakdanceÂ crew has been founded byÂ VartanÂ BassilÂ in Berlin. Since 1993, the Flying Steps have won fourÂ breakdanceÂ world championships (2xRedÂ Bull Beat Battles,2xBattlesÂ Of The Year). They are well known for their successful musical projects and top-class performances on big stages around the world. Their role in the scene has grown through their social commitment and their own dance school – The Flying Steps Dance Academy
FIVE COUNTRIES – TWELVE CITIES – EXTRAORDINARY LOCATIONS
- Kick off IN Bonn:Â Dance culture instead of political debates: the Red Bull Flying Bach European Tour kicks off in the former chamber of the GermanÂ Bundestag
- Copenhagen:Â Concert Hall of the Royal Danish Academy of Music,Â SepÂ 1-3 – One ofÂ Denmarkâ€˜sÂ oldest concert halls
- Zurich:Â Schiffbau, Oct 21-23 -Â The heritage-protected industrial hall is a popular venue for contemporary theatre today
- Vienna:Â Burgtheater, Nov 5-6 and 12-13 – TheÂ BurgtheaterÂ is one ofÂ Europeâ€˜sÂ largest and most important theatres.
- Istanbul:Â HalicÂ KongreÂ Merkezi, Nov 25-27 – Istanbul is theÂ unrivaledÂ melting pot ofÂ longtermÂ tradition and progress, of oriental culture and modern life