Of course I was going to get AvX: Infinate. Mark Waid is pushing the digital at the moment and Stuart Immonen is one of my favorite artists.
- This is a title made for guided view – much like Power Play and Valentine. From what Box 13 started, this moves forward in the role.
- The pacing is excellent, with the text and speech appearing as you move with the characters, as fast and as slow as you like.
- This new Nova was a brilliant choice for this initial title – with big panels, layouts and speed.
- The art is excellent, taking advantage of different viewpoints and focus.
- About those focus points – from this:
- Big panels do work on the iPad – this shows it!
- The price – 69p – yes please and more like this from Marvel!
- In all an excellent start – I’m looking forward to this more than the rest of AvX!