THE BEATLES, PINK FLOYD, ELVIS, LED ZEPPELIN GRAPHIC NOVELS NOW ON ITUNES!
Throughout the 90’s, “Rock ‘N’ Roll Comics”, was a popular staple on the newsstands. The newly packaged graphic novels through Bluewater Productions in partnership with the original creators Revolutionary Comics are now available digitally through ITunes, Kindle & Nook.
More than seventy biographies of notable bands and rock legends are featured in the “Rock & Roll Comics” graphic novel series. They include The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Who and dozens of others.
The list of titles now available digitally are:
• Rock & Roll Comics: The Beatles Experience by Stuart Immonen & Mike Sagara
• Rock and Roll Comics: The Pink Floyd Experience by Spike Steffenhagen, Jay Allen Sanford & Ken Landgraf
• Rock and Roll Comics: Led Zeppelin by Spike Steffenhagen & Jay Allen Sanford
• The Elvis Presley Experience by Jay Allen Sanford and Aaron Sowd
• The Runaways (Joan Jett & Lita Ford) by Spike Steffenhangen & Jay Allen Sanford
• Rock and Roll Comics: Hard Rock Heroes by Jay Allen Sanford, Todd Loren, Spike Steffenhagen & Christie Maconnell featuring: Guns N’ Roses; Metallica; AC/DC; Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne; Motley Crue; Poison; Van Halen; Black Crowes; Motorhead; Pantera; Megadeth; Sammy Hagar; Anthrax; Joan Jett/Lita Ford; Skid Row
• Orbit: John Lennon by Marc Shapiro
Each one is sold separate digitally from $1.99 to $9.99. Bluewater who is known best for their biographical comics, such as Fame, Female Force and Political Power.
You can still get the print versions of the books at national bookstores throughout the US as well as through online stores such as Amazon & B&N.com.
Bluewater’s biography comic book series has consistently ranked at the top of Amazon’s charts and appeared in the media in everything from The Today Show, Billboard Magazine, Rolling Stone, People Magazine, New York Times to CNN, Fox News and more.
About Bluewater Productions
Bluewater Productions Inc. is one of the top independent production studios of comic books, young adult books and graphic novels. Its extensive catalog of titles includes the bestsellers “10th Muse” and “The Legend of Isis” ”Bluewater publishes comic books in partnership with entertainment icon William Shatner (“TekWar Chronicles”), legendary filmmaker Ray Harryhausen (“Wrath of the Titans,” “Sinbad: Rogue of Mars,” “Jason and the Argonauts,” et al) and celebrated actor Vincent Price (“Vincent Price Presents”), Additionally, Bluewater publishes a highly successful line of biographical comics under the titles “Female Force” and “Political Power.”
Bluewater aims to unite cutting-edge art and engaging stories produced by its stable of the publishing industry’s top artists and writers.
For more information, visit www.bluewaterprod.com