Bluewater Productions brings a diverse library of titles and talent to the table. With stories that range from classic myths, science fiction, superheroes as well as horror. Some of the cult classics that Bluewater has transformed into comic books are now out digitally on ITunes as well as other digital platforms, such as the Nook, Kindle & ComiXology.
1) Lionsgate Films Presents: Warlock: Warlock embarking on a mission to destroy a powerful book which contains a spell that imprisoned six other Warlocks. If the Warlock destroys the book, the curse is broken and the six Warlocks would be released back into the world free to cause death and destruction.
2) Lionsgate Films Presents: Leprechaun: Leprechaun is the tale of Lubdan, the king and sole survivor of the Leprechaun. The last of the Leprechauns! A treasure dealer stumbles across his pot of gold and steals it. In this modern age, he finds buyers all over theplanet through on-line auctions.
3) William F. Nolan’s Dark Universe: Outstanding adaptations of some of his best horror stories, by the author of the novel and major motion picture Logan’s Run. Join the scary hi-jinks as characters struggle to deal with unseen horrors, killers and more!
4) Insane Jane:The next generation of characters that have made Bluewater famous comes the most infamous of them all. Take youthful energy. Add in some over-active imagination. Mix in some powdered donuts. Sprinkle it with delusional disorder and you get … Insane Jane! The kookiest action hero of the 21st century. Will Jane save the day? Will Jane destroy the world? Will she remember to take her medication?
5) The Deathsport Games: In the near future, three teens find themselves thrust into a twisted version of the Olympic Games against a horde of vicious Sportsmen and a bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers!
6) Nanny & Hank:Nanny & Hank are living their golden years; thinking about grandchildren and musingabout days gone by. But a disgruntled vampire disrupts their quiet life. Now Nanny & Hank have to deal with the realization that they have become bloodsuckers and the world they know is forever changed.
7) John Saul’s: Blackstone Chronicles & God Project: Horror writer John Saul has written more than 36 novels since penning Suffer the Children in 1977. Most of these have been fixtures on the New York Times Best Seller List. Both The Blackstone Chronicles and The God Project are favorites among Saul’s fans. The God Project focuses on a curse in the town of Eastbury, Mass. Something is taking the town’s youngest children, one by one. The Blackstone Chronicles focuses on a curse of a different sort: A vacant insane asylum is scheduled to be torn down and replaced with an upscale shopping mall. But the asylum won’t fall so easily.
8) Bartholomew of the Scissors: Spectra Phantasms have invaded our world. These ghostly creatures from another dimension occupy the human brain and endow their host with spectacular paranormal abilities. Private investigator Gordon Watt, long aware of the spectral phantasms, investigates a bizarre series of scissor murders. With the help of a powerful psychic named Jessica, Gordon soon discovers a connection between the phantasms and the mystery of a vengeful,undead boy named Bartholomew. But humanity faces a greater threat— the White Blob emerges from the abyss to colonize pockets of human society. Gordon and Jessica must enlist the help of Bartholomew and the hideous power of his Scissor Swarm or face assimilation by the growing colony of the White Blob!
9) Dorian Gray:The Grays are a cursed family. Dorian Gray IV, the last of his line, struggles with the realization that his personal demons are exactly that… a supernaturalforce that plagues not only the Grays but also many of society’s wealthiestfamilies. Convinced his redemption is only secured through ridding the city of demons called the Morbi, Dorian launches an ongoing crusade for his soul.
“Working with Lionsgate on this end is like coming back full circle for me. I worked on the marketing for “Leprechaun 4: In Space”, said Bluewater publisher Darren G. Davis. “Also working with John Saul, one of my favorite writers, is a dream come true, My hope is that we can introduce John’s work to a whole new crop of readers.. I’d like to make others sleep with the lights on!”
You can also buy a digital version for your iPad, iPhone, Nook, or Kindle at iTunes, Nook, Amazon, Wowio, ComiXology, DriveThru Comics, My Digital Comics, and more for $1.99.