· All-new look! This brand new graphic user interface is easier to navigate and takes advantage of the bigger screens and higher resolution of the new iPhones without alienating those using legacy iPhones.
· Archie Unlimited: $9.99 a month gives you access to all Archie titles 1 year old or older, with new books added every week!
· Those playing the Gogii game, Archie: Betty or Veronica, will be able to read the free comics earned in-game.
· Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange®
· Landscape support for iPhone
· Improved reader interface with page-turning animation
· Drop-down menu with quick navigation to titles and features.
· Ability to share through Facebook and Twitter.
As per last week’s announcement, the Archie App has also joined forces with Tapjoy, a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform. Beginning tomorrow, the Archie Comics App will integrate the Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange® model where consumers engage with advertisements to earn virtual rewards to spend on more than 2,000 Archie Comics.
To learn more about Archie’s partnership with Tapjoy, click here.
Archie Comics continues to pave the way for comics in the digital marketplace. With Riverdale at your fingertips, the possibilities are endless!
Project Immortality on DriveThruComics! Out now from Markosia on DriveThruComics! Project Immortality Chris is dead. He knows this because he is a ghost and a zombie – at the same time. Source: Project Immortality on DriveThruComics! […]
The latest issue of Lost Angels: The School Daze Playlist is out this week from Comicker Digital. LOST ANGELS:The School Daze Playlist #5“The Weight of Wings” by David Accampo & Chris Anderson Crime, culture, and […]