· All-new look! This brand new graphic user interface is easier to navigate and takes advantage of the bigger screens and higher resolution of the new iPhones without alienating those using legacy iPhones.
· Archie Unlimited: $9.99 a month gives you access to all Archie titles 1 year old or older, with new books added every week!
· Those playing the Gogii game, Archie: Betty or Veronica, will be able to read the free comics earned in-game.
· Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange®
· Landscape support for iPhone
· Improved reader interface with page-turning animation
· Drop-down menu with quick navigation to titles and features.
· Ability to share through Facebook and Twitter.
As per last week’s announcement, the Archie App has also joined forces with Tapjoy, a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform. Beginning tomorrow, the Archie Comics App will integrate the Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange® model where consumers engage with advertisements to earn virtual rewards to spend on more than 2,000 Archie Comics.
To learn more about Archie’s partnership with Tapjoy, click here.
Archie Comics continues to pave the way for comics in the digital marketplace. With Riverdale at your fingertips, the possibilities are endless!
Here’s what’s in this years X-Mas special 2000 AD – Prog 2111 UK and DIGITAL: 12th December 2018 £4.99 NORTH AMERICA: 12th January 2018 $9.99 DIAMOND: OCT181871 COVER: JOHN HIGGINS In this issue: Judge Dredd: Jingle All […]
The latest issue of Albert Einstein: Time Mason is out this week. Action Lab have released a preview of issue #3 out in print and digitally! ALBERT EINSTEIN: TIME MASON #3Writer(s): Marcus PerryArtist Name(s): Tony […]
Operation Boom is one of the latest dfigital comics added to digital comics subscription service, Comichaus – check out all the new releases! Operation: BOOM, SurrealsVillle, Masquerade Vol.1, Raise the Dead 2 #4, Super Zombies #2,3,4,5, […]