This week there is a new jumping on point for readers old and new of 2000 AD.
Don’t delay, jump on board today – 2000 AD Prog 2200 is the perfect jumping on issue for the greatest comic in the galaxy!
Twice a year the legendary weekly anthology makes it easier than ever for new and lapsed readers to jump on board, the ideal way to step onto the Thrill-train that is 2000 AD!
2000 AD Prog 2200 is on sale 23 September with new stories beginning that make it easy to pick up the best comics the galaxy has to offer.
Rob Williams (Suicide Squad), Arthur Wyatt (Dredd movie tie-in), and Boo Cook (Elephantmen) follow up on this summer’s mega-event, ‘End of Days’, with Judge Dredd: Carry The Nine, where the Judge Dredd strip continues its long tradition of reflecting current events by seeing a simple solution to the problem of crime in Mega-City One…
The longest-running series for 2000 AD from Dan Abnett (Guardians of the Galaxy) – Sinister Dexter – continues with a shocking turn of events. They’ve worked together – on and off – for 25 years, but could the partnership of mercenary gun sharks Finnigan Sinister and Ramone Dexter be coming to an end … with a blast?
After the shocking surprise at the end of ‘The Thru’Penny Opera’ back in 2014, Ian Edginton and D’Israeli’s Stickleback returns with the story of how the genius detective Sherlock Holmes transformed himself into the kingpin of crime in Victorian London. Time has not diminished the impact of Matt “D’Israeli” Brooker’s distinctive style on this steampunk series with a twist. Welcome back, Stickleback – London needs you!
And forget Jaws – Hook-Jaw is the real terror from the deep (and the sequels are way better). Escaping from the pages of the controversial Action!, this pelagic predator is now chomping his way through the pages of its spiritual successor! A great new series for old comic and horror fans alike!
2000 AD Prog 2200 will be available in print from newsagents, comic book stores, and 2000 AD’s webshop, and digitally from 2000 AD’s webshop and apps from 23 September 2020.
The full line-up of 2000 AD Prog 2200:
- Cover: Tim Napper
- Judge Dredd: Carry the Nine by Rob Williams & Arthur Wyatt (w) Boo Cook (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)
- Future Shocks: Omnidetectorists by Rory McConville (w) Joel Carpenter (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)
- Hook-Jaw by Alec Worley (a) Leigh Gallagher (a) Simon Bowland (l)
- Sinister Dexter: Ghostlands by Dan Abnett (w) Nicolo Assirelli (a) John Charles (c) Simon Bowland (l)
- Skip Tracer: Hyperballad by James Peaty (w) Paul Marshall (a) Dylan Teague (c) Simon Bowland (l)
- Stickleback: New Jerusalem by Ian Edginton (w) D’Israeli (a) Jim Campbell (l)